- Translate the English classroom phrases and write down your translation. Study the phrases with their translations to make sure you can use them properly (angemessen).
- Highlight (markieren) five new phrases every week and learn them. Use them actively in the following lessons.
Talking to the teacher
- Sorry, I don’t/didn't understand.
- What’s … in German/English, please?
- What’s the German/English word for …?
- What does … mean in German?
- Can you tell me the German/English word for …?
- Could you repeat that, please?
- Could you explain that (again), please?
- Could you write that on the blackboard?
- I can’t see the blackboard/the transparency (properly).
- Could you move over (a little)?
- Can you push the blackboard/the transparency up/down/to the left/to the right?
- Can you focus the overhead projector, please?
- Can you speak louder, please?
- Can you turn the volume up/down?
- What’s today’s homework?
- Will this be in the next class test?
- When’s the next vocabulary test?
- Should we do exercise …?
- Can you switch on the light?
- Mr./Mrs. … I don’t feel well.
- Could you open/close the window, please?
- Could we finish the lesson a little early?
- Can we work with a partner?
Talking to other pupils
- What are we going to do first?
- Why don’t we do this together?
- Let’s make a list/a poster.
- I think we should …
- I don’t think we should …
- Why don’t we write a dialogue?
- Whose turn is it?
- It’s my/your/our turn.
- I’ll do that./I’ll do number 5.
- Can you look that word up, please?
englisch/classroom-phrases.txt · Zuletzt geändert: 06.08.2020 (11:28) von 127.0.0.1